Monday, March 23, 2009

Platinum is Here

Pokemon Platinum
4 out of 5 stars

I just got Pokemon Platinum Version Yesterday. So far the game is very fun. I have done things that I wouldn't have imagined in Pokemon Diamond/ Pearl. Every time I go to a Pokemon center I am faced with the choice of continuing the story or going to the virtual amusement park in the basement. Every time I enter a gym I can't wait to see how the design varies from the original gym. I wish I could quickly beat the game so that I could catch the many legendary Pokemon but I also wish that The game's story would last a long, long time so that I could have more fun with it. There are many legendaries to catch during the game including Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Regigigas, Cresselia, Shamin (Sky Forme), Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, Heatran, Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos. The Battle Fronteir is returning and almost everything has a cool new look so if you don't already have Diamond and Pearl or even if you don't this game is a must have! Comment on this post for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment